20 reasons to sign up to the Gloucestershire Sunrise Walk!| 20th June 2012
Winston’s Wish, the charity for bereaved children, is delighted to announce that registration for this year’s Sunrise Walk starting from Cheltenham Racecourse is NOW OPEN!
The Sunrise Walk will be starting and finishing at Cheltenham Racecourse on Saturday 15 September and this year has a five mile route option, as well as the 10 mile route. The charity is celebrating its 20th anniversary year in September, so with this in mind the charity has established 20 reasons why you should join the Winston’s Wish Sunrise Walk in 2012:
1. To remember someone special
2. To enjoy a unique challenge with friends
3. Get fit!
4. To raise money for Winston’s Wish
5. Get the dog walked early
6. Get a delicious free breakfast and goody bag
7. Take part in a challenge with colleagues
8. Experience the beautiful sunrise
9. See glorious views of Gloucestershire
10. Feel proud of your achievement
11. Have fun and enjoy yourself!
12. Meet other fantastic people and make friends
13. Get a free Sunrise Walk t-shirt
14. Join in the colourful light parade
15. Spend special time with your family
16. Join together with other walkers to build brighter futures for bereaved children
17. Mark a special occasion
18. Witness the beginning of a new day
19. No need to worry about calories consumed on this day!
20. Feel amazing!
“We’d love you to join us at this year’s Sunrise Walk, get inspired and support Winston’s Wish in its 20th anniversary year – be a part of something special and register today. We look forward to seeing you there bright and early!” said Sally Gillespie, Fundraiser for Winston’s Wish.
Participants must register at www.sunrisewalk.co.uk or complete and return the application form which is available from the charity by calling the Winston’s Wish Fundraising Team on 01242 515157. We guarantee you will have a morning to remember forever!
For further information on Winston’s Wish please contact Susie Gallagher, Communications Officer on 01242 515157 or email@example.com